I Brief Introduction:
GD-8018D Motor Gasoline Oxidation Stability Test Apparatusis designed and made as per the National Standard GB/T8018-87 “Test
Methods for Oxidation Stability of Gasoline (Inductive Period
TheMotor Gasoline Oxidation Stability Test Apparatusis suitable to determine oxidation stability of gasoline under
accelerating oxidation condition as per GB/T8018. It is also in
accord withASTM D525.
GD-8018D Oxidation stability tester is suitable to determine
oxidation stability of gasoline under accelerating oxidation
condition as per GB/T8018.
II Main Technical Parameter
|Model||GD-8018D Gasoline Oxidation Stability Tester(Induction Period
|Power of heater||1600 W; It is controlled by a computer|
|Controlled temperature in metal bath||100°C±1°C|
|Pressure transmitter of oxygen bomb||Measurement range: 0~1600kPa|
|Power supply||AC220V±10%, 50Hz|
|Thermometer||Equipped with a glass mercury thermometer, you can calibrate it as
1. Adopts computer controlling technology, it can complete
determination, calculation and control procedures automatically.
2. Two parts: The upper (Personal Computer) and the lower (Main
unit of the instrument).
3. Be easy to be operated, accurate, and more automatic.
4. USB port.
5. Equiped with metal bath.
6. it is more convenient to be operated without pollution and it is
no need to add water during determination procedures.
7. Integrated type oxygen bomb.
8. The oxygen bomb holder is convenient for operators to
disassemble and assemble oxygen bomb cover and it is also
convenient for assignment of oxygen before and after a test.
9. The parameters are shown on a computer real time during
determination procedures. It can plot pressure curves of two oxygen
bombs real time and show test data clearly and directly.