GD-261D Closed Cup Flash Point Apparatus
The Closed Cup Flash Point Apparatus is designed and made as per
the National Standard of People’s Republic of China GB/T261 “Test
Methods for Flash Point of Petroleum Products (Closed Cup
Methods)”. It is suitable to determine closed cup flash point of
petroleum products, which is described as the lowest temperature at
which the mixture of a petroleum product sample vapor and air
contacts flame and makes a flash when the sample is heated in a
closed cup under the stipulated condition.
Main Technical Specification and Parameters
|Power supply||AC(220±10%)V, 50Hz)|
|Temperature measurement||Measurement range: room temperature~300°C|
|Resolution: 0.1 °C|
|Basic parameters||Temperature rising speed: as per the GB/T261|
|Ignition mode: by an electron igniter; gas flame for flame
|Total power consumption||not more than 300 W.|
Main technical characteristics
1. It adopts colored LCD, man-machine conversation interface, and
blank buttons. It has prompts menu and guide to preset temperature,
sample serial number, barometric pressure, test data and other
2. It can simulate and show temperature-time curve. It has prompts
for wrong operation and prompts to modify test data, test time, and
3. It can save test data of 100 groups. It is equipped with RS-323,
and 485 computer ports, so it can save more test data when it is
connected to a computer. Then you can also modify some parameters.
4. It can calibrate the effect of barometric pressure to the test
and calculate the modified value.
5. Differential detection. It can modify system deviation
6. It can open lid, apply flame, make detection, and print test
data automatically. The test arm can be raised up and lowered down
7. It uses an electron igniter for flame ignition. It has forcible
wind cooling function.